Hello! We have big news! Our store has Moved! We are now in a bigger space to better serve our clients. A bigger space means bigger projects, which means bigger WOWS for our clients. Let me share some photos of our new store with you…
Well we rang in 2015 in true It’s My Party Style! Festive balloons, fast service, unique designs and your favorite It’s My Party employees.
Here are our TOP 5 BEST MEMORIES.
5. CONFETTI. Adding confetti is fun. But it does make a mess of just about everything in a party store! We had confetti everywhere this New Year’s Eve. A couple of pointers with confetti. Confetti in an 11 inch balloon will float for a day or two. Confetti in an 18 inch balloon will float for over a week. When making confetti balloons, remember that the clear balloons do oxidize. You can purchase confetti or you can make confetti. Our favorite thing to do this New Year’s Eve was to CUT UP foil balloons and put the slices of foil in the balloon. You can see our Facebook for a fun video of the confetti balloon.
4. ARCHES. We love a balloon arch when decorating big spaces. We made this arch at the Avalon Manor. An arch is a BIG IMPACT item and it catches attention from anywhere in the room.
3. THREE FOOT LATEX. We had a lot of 3 foot latex balloons go out the door on New Year’s Eve! 3 foot latex balloons look great in pictures and add so much dimension to your celebration. The customer who came in and purchased this 3 foot balloon was kind enough to share a picture with us! We also had these terrific balloons at the White Rhino in Dyer, IN.
2. Balloons at PHOTO PROPS. Aren’t these ladies LOVELY? We love when our balloons and party supplies end up as photo props!
1. BALLOON DROP! Seen on the right hand side of this picture…..500 balloons ready to fall to the ground when the clock strikes MIDNIGHT 🙂 We also did 2 additional balloon drops in the top section of this venue.